It’s a cooooooool day in Florida.
Everyone around me complains “its toooo cold” “its freezing”!!
I block out the complaints and enjoy the brisk, fresh, and crisp air.
I wish I was outside surrounded by trees or in a huge field where I could just lay on my back and gazzzzzzzzzzze into the sky and daydream all day,
However, I am in a box, 4 walls surround me with artificial light, not even a window to look out to dream away my day.
Its all a state of mind, I control my happiness.
Today I will paint these walls with tree trunks and when the phone rings, I will imagine it is a birds chirp, the voices of complaint will become a vicious wind and just blow through, this artificial light will only be a sun blocked by clouds, an excuse for its odd shade and lack of brightness.
Or maybe I will paint a window in the middle of my office and today I will escape through that window over and over again…