Sunday, October 11, 2009

Most people..

Do nothing with their lives because of fear. I don't want to be one of those people. I think that I do already push a lot of envelopes but I think I am smart enough to push more, but I struggle. How do I make my voice herd? How do I do the things I have have potential of doing? Am I even right?

I read in a book about people and movements for civil rights that “everyone is waiting for the leader to get up and lead the way” well i have been waiting for a long time. So maybe I am waiting for myself? Maybe I am meant to lead. No one else around me is so maybe its me… the power does lie in the people. I don't know. I really don't know.

Did you know 1% of the population controls 99%. Pretty fucked up huh.

Everyone should go see Michael Moors new movie. Really. You should.