Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11.11 make a wish

Nothing much new is going on. Same shit different day, I have given up on trying to understand people or maybe I have figured it out and I just don’t like what I have found. Maybe it was obvious all along and I just never accepted it because I don’t fit the mold.

I’m just stacking my money as much as possible building up my day for my great escape and so far I think that it is working out the way it needs to, this time though when the time comes I just have to go because I need to go. No nothing, no what ifs just go… .

I don’t really know what’s going on with school. I’m still waiting to hear from NYU I’m also working with some online school so we will see how it all pans out.

I finally gave in and bought an iphone. So far it’s okay I really like how fast it is and how I can do anything on it for the most part, its like my laptop in my purse which is convenient. I got into a fight with AT&T which is nothing new but this time they really pissed me off and I canceled my individual plan and I went on the plan with my family, which saved me money in the long run because I’m only paying for my texting and internet on my phone, so it works.

Another plus was a I got a new number : ) and I’m giving it out sparingly. So this way no one who I don’t want to have my number has it.

Its 2 days shy of a month since I have gone into the pizza place and for me that’s a big accomplishment because I have wanted to several times but I have fought my urges. After Saturday, I will never have to go into the plaza again out of sight out of mind. I think I am finally cured of this disease and I think it’s a permanent fix. Funny because in my head I still want to make excuses for people and say but if and well you know… but none of it matters any more. It will all be over with for certain in January.

Well I think that’s it.