Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mistakes of a "professional" traveler...

All I do is travel, at least that is what everyone tells me, and for the most part they are correct. Being that I do so frequently depart, I guess I have come to have an arrogance about me. I don't worry about much, not a crazy research for trips, I know what I can do and what I can't do and how things work. Going over my "itinerary" for the next 3 months of travel I start to look at India and notice there have been some changes to entrance and exiting of the country. Sooooo awesome to see that US citizens have to apply in advanced for visa to enter the country. This process takes about 7-9 weeks. That is really great considering I leave on Tuesday. Ughhh a little set back but not discouraged. I will work this out and I will get to India, maybe not for the 30 days I had planned but I will go! I may have to just by myself some time some place else until my visa shows up but I will not be defeated because....