Friday, April 24, 2009

Please leave you boyfriend at HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what I really hate… people. : )

I don’t understand that why when people get into relationships they have to do it at the cost of their friendships? Why can we not balance the platonic with the romantic?

I would like to think that I am someone that can do this. Yes, yes, I can think of a few times in the past where maybe I have not be able to make a couple of scheduled appointments or something because of my “other” but I mean generally I think I do okay.

What just really really really really really pisses me off is, well I shouldn’t have wrote that many reallys but it pretty much does bug the crap out of me is how some people just always want their boyfriends to be around.

Like for example, if I call you and ask you if you want to go out of dinner, then I am asking YOU if YOU want to go out for dinner. I do not want you to ask your boyfriend if he wants to go and then make you decision based on his answer. Yes, I understand that maybe you have some sort of obligation to him to make sure that he is fed properly but still its just he point.

Just like if I say, hey are you going to come visit me when I move and you say, yeah we will come visit you (we referring to you and your bf). Well here is a news flash. I didn’t invite WE I invited you!!

Maybe I am in the wrong here? I don’t know. Or maybe I should address these issues with the people on individual levels but I don’t think I should have to. I think it just should be a common courtesy. Like if I was asked out for dinner and I wanted my husband to go I would say do you mind if HE comes along?

I understand that there is a level of comfort-ability that you have with someone so you just feel as though bringing someone else along is no big deal and/or it is expected.

Well here is a news flash IT’S ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And really I think why it bothers me so much is because I don’t really get along with this boyfriend of someone’s. I think he is annoying, immature, and just rude. He is especially rude to me!

I guess that’s another problem I have, or this is my general problem and everything else just roots from here! I would never allow someone to rude to my friend in front of me. I don’t care who it is. But I wouldn’t have it. And he has done some very rude things right in front of me, to the fact where I would have like to punch him right in his face it angers me so much!

But then again this friend has thrown me under the bus a few times herself. Maybe I should just start telling people to their faces how big of assholes they are. Or maybe I should just do some friendship revaluating. Ahhhhh what is wrong with people!!!