Saturday, May 9, 2009

Overall....

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooverall my cruise was nice!! Absolutely amazing, really just the fact that I got to relax for 5 days with no worries no nothing. Just me a boat and some pretty cooool people and some beautiful islands. The seas were calm I didn’t feel any movement.

The food was delicious ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I ate soooo much. I tried a bunch of stuff I have never ate in my life i.e. duck, snapper, mahi mahi, tuna, all sorts of other fishes, prime rib, tons of crap, veggies, fruits, burritos with crazy stuff in them, different chickens. The list is endless so it seems. I don’t really eat meat so when I cruise I take advantage of all the different things, I don’t really eat them but I sample them. Like the duck was by far the hardest for me I seriously at like a corner slice that was soo small, food is all mental for me and I just couldn’t really do it!!

Saw some shows which I think I laughed at more than I enjoyed but my cousin says im just so negative but I think I just have high standards and am a tough critic.
We traveled to Grand Cayman, Jamaica and Belize. They were nice and relaxing. Belize gets its own blog and I blogged about Jamaica and Grand Cayman already.
Again it was just sooo nice to be away from the world for 5 days.

I have made the video of my Jamaican guy on the beach who I love!! Ill post him again!!