I wonder if you told her...
I helped you over your 1st heartbreak
you cried on my shoulder during the difficult times
I brought you lunch
I fought your battles
I talked to you into the mornings to get you through the night
the way you once felt
I helped you through you 2nd heart break
that I am a good person
I’m the one that found out the truth
we talked for HOURS in the garage
I didn’t judge you when you fucked up
I was always only a phone call away
that you fucked me over but I was still there
I was with you everyday to say it was going to be okay
I could always make you laugh and smile
that I hung the lights and I took them down
I was the greatest person you have ever met in your life
I am the greatest person you let walk out of your life
I was the best friend that you ever had
I’m the one that you plan to call when she breaks your heart
how you do not know how to be a good friend
nothing
But to tell her nothing, is to lie.
I wonder if you told her.