I haven’t updated in a while. Not a whole lot going on, just me trying to figure out what I’m doing with my life yet again or as always, so it seems.
The new pic above, the little girl in the doorway, is from Belize.
I am in graduate school, so far things are going good, I was quiet skeptical about doing an online program but it hasn’t been bad. It’s just a lot of reading and I don’t like reading so I am just finding my ways to get through it. I am going to try to start a second program and enroll in a masters of education program. I really want to teach and I want to teach people who want to be teachers, so I think it will be good to back myself up with an extra degree. I don’t know where I am going to enroll but I am going to figure it out soon I want to start at the very latest of Spring, if I even have to wait that long!
I am leaving on Tuesday for the rest of the month; I am going to Utah for a few days then to Colorado for school. I have an intensive week of school which I am actually a little nervous about. I’m really just more concerned with my living arrangements, I am staying the dorms on campus so it could be a disaster, but I’m just trying to stay positive!
I’m trying to transfer out West but nothing seems to really be following through. I mean so far everything has happened according to plan, so maybe I just need to extend my patients a little more and wait for the right time to come and when it is right the options will be available.
I’m going to try and get back into the habit of blogging always but its just hard with the amount of school work I have, most of my school work now is reflective posting on a message board so it seems as though I am using that as my outlet.