I love New York b/c I love not having a car and not having to drive. Walking everywhere taking the train is just a very liberating, very free feeling.
On Friday? I think it was, I rented a car and have decided to drive to Boston.
Driving in New York is pretty crazy but in the same sense I feel accomplished. Very accomplished. What I learned was this: when in doubt just go, when in even more doubt honk your horn and then go. : )
The drive was nice, Connecticut is pretty, looks like a lot of other states though, NC, AL idk nothing special the coast line is pretty though I love when hilly terrain meets the water and you have all these pretty houses in bay like areas and etc.. the New England coastline is pretty.
I stopped in Rhode Island for a little while. Not much there at all. I saw a dog. The state building. And some houses. Oh and a Macys. lol.
But Im glad I can add 3 new states to my globe and knowledge bank of “oh I’ve been there. In fact I only have Maine left and I have accomplished the entire Northeast. I do plan on trying to accomplish that come June so I can see a moose, however, I may wind up in Madrid and Italy come the end of May so we will have to see how everything unfolds…