Sunday, January 17, 2010

rainy days in NYC = travel photo updates...

So its rainy out, rainy rainy rainy and cold. Today William and I went to time square and into the fashion district, not knowing it was going to rain ughh. So instead of turning around and going home we trucked through Manhattan. I bought a $4 umberlla which lasted quit a while until it became so windy it just blew out my umberlla and broke it. It was comical to say the least. Our jeans were soaked to our knees and my shoes were like a squishy mush of muck. Came home stuck the blower dryer in the shoes, it worked suprsisingly well. So tonight is rainy and cold, not going out type of weather, its like staying ordering take out and watching a movie kinda night so I decided to up date my blog with some photos of me travels from the last few months. These are just some select pictures, not in any order or anything...

You can see all my pics on my facebook. I have done the shift like most everyone else from the space to the face. Though facebook still is puzzeling to me I think I understand it now but Im not sure if you can see my pics if your not my friend but anyhow heres the link www.facebook.com/mackphotogrpahy

In the mean time enjoy the pics. Hope everyone is doing well and staying warm : )



OF COURSE I HAVE TONS OF PICS FROM NEW YORK FROM OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS HERE ARE A FEW:






i know hes sooo handsome

yes yes i know






RHODE ISLAND & CONNNNNETICUTTTT









BOSTON









FOLEY, ALABAMAMAMAMA








NEW OLINS (NEW ORLEANS)








MEXICO...