Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My AOL screenname still holds validity…

I have never known people to be so interested in my life. It really boggles my mind and begs the question, when do people grow up and stop causing drama? Or do they?

People can be so manipulative, while others can be so naive. Or maybe what it all comes down to is that no one really cares. Everyone is lazy and just wants to do what they have to do to get by. No one cares about each other, no one cares about the problems and people just like to act as though the problems don't exist because they don't have to deal with them directly and if they don't have to directly deal with them, its not a problem! Make sense? By others addressing the problems it causes work for others who don't care thus causing interest in my life and inappropriate labels as well as assumptions as to who I am as a person and my motives in given situations.

I have really been struggling and asking myself why I care? If its worth my time to even bother? Have I done the right thing or have I just made the situations worse?

I suppose I have come to the conclusion that I have made the right decisions, because I know what's right and I know what's wrong and this situation is very wrong. At least I can sleep better at night knowing that I tried to fix something that is very broken, I wasn't just a by stander who complained to everyone about how negative a situation was, no I was the captain who tried to sail us out of the storm with my small but loyal crew. However, this time the ship has been attacked and the damaged is to deep to fix, because this attack was personal!  I do believe the captain should go down with the ship, but maybe not this time, as I am calling for everyone to abandon the ship!

I am also very proud of myself for standing up for myself and not backing down. For not apologizing when I'm not sorry. For saying what I meant and standing up for what I said!