Wednesday, August 18, 2010

People…

At what point do we start disregarding people as people?

When do we stop judging people by their pasts and let them live in the present and make progress into the future? Or do we and when I say we, I mean other people or society as a whole, not ever stop judging others.

How can people ever prove themselves to make progression or change if we don't give them the opportunity? Or why do we not choose to help people more importantly because of their pasts?

Today I went to the beach and watched the sunrise. It was amazing, something I have never done before. I really was looking around but every time the sun rose higher into the sky, I could feel the warmth on my skin and see the light on my body, it just was such a reminder of how the simplest things can be some of the greatest things in life.