Just some things that have come out of my kids mouths over the last 2 weeks that crack me up! Kids are sooo funny!
• “Hey Miss Mack, what are you gonna be for Halloween?”… “I don’t know, yet.”… “Well, I think you should be a ladybug because all the mens love ladybugs.”
• “Well I have been saving all my fruit seeds in my pencil box, because Im gonna grow a huge garden.”
• “I know what all fruits and vegetables are….watermelons.”
• “Misssssssssssssssssssssss Maaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, shes calling me a butter”……”Well he skipped in line”…. “Misssss Maaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccckkkkkkk tell her I’m not a butter, Im a little boy, Im not a butter Im a LITTLE BOY!”
• “Ewwww Miss Mack you put ranch dressing on your corn dog? That is just un-American!!”
• “Well Im only batman when I am outside…”
• “I celebrate every single holiday, well, except for Yon Kipor…”
There are so many other things that are much funnier but I just cant think of any right now, completely drawing a blank. But yeah my Wednesdays are interesting to say the least.