Sunday, October 5, 2008

Update 10.5.08

So I havent blogged in a few. Just been busy with school. I have completed all of my school work for one class, so I have nothing to do but for the rest of the semester except a final but its only 10%, so if I get A's on everything else, it wolnt even matter. I am ahead in almost all of my other classes and I will keep getting a head over the next few days.

I am really looking forward to vacation, I am going to leave Wednesday night, I had debated on doing that compared to just leaving Thursday am but.. I am going to just leave when I get done teaching around 2pm on Wednesday and maybe just drive to Georgia. Savannah is a mid-point. The thought of waking up early Thursday morning are rediclious, becuase I will be up all night and so anexious about leaving in the am I will get NO sleep. I enjoy the company of an empty hotel room : ) so I shall leave Wednesday night and I love Savannah. So I am really looking forward to that.

Other than that not too much going on. I have been thinking about getting a job lately. I really think I am going too. Maybe. Probably when I get back from vacation I will start too look. But I dont know... : )

I have my follow up DR. apt tomorrow in Fort Lauderdale, I am a little nervous but not too much. I think the worst has passed? At least I'll get to do some shopping while I am down there.

I think Im going to get my hair done while in NYC. Somthing funky new and inovative.

I am going to bed!! Good night!