Thursday, October 2, 2008

Palin = idiot!!

I really don’t like Sarah Palin every time I see her name somewhere my mind reads it as Sarah Plain. She is just so fake to me! She tries to be “too real” with the people, I cannot fucking believe that she said “shout out” and she keeps winking at the camera! I just think its all bullshit. Omg this lady is a nut! I mean she is just annoying I think. She just said “John McCain has tapped me”, is she still using street terms when she said that? I mean “shout out”, “straight up”, omg I believe she is and I think it is the most honest thing she has said all night!!! I just think that she just is not being very professional or very serious and I just cant respect her becuase of that. I am not saying that politicans cant be friendly or w/e but I mean I just think that she is faking it. I think its alll an act and she has no idea what she is talking about!!