We left last night and are staying in Jersey tonight and last night. I drove the farthest I have ever driven up the east coast, I drove through Delaware last night...haha I never even thought that was really a state : ) it was only about a 30 min drive through it, or at least so it seemed. When I got to VA on Thursday? I took all sorts of pictures on the way up, that night when I got to upload my pics I realized that I did not have a memory card in my camera!! GRRRR. Nothing major I had just taken alot of pics of Richmond. But its okay.
I absolutely love Philly. I had herd such negative things about it, like it is dirty and etc... I dont think so not at all. Given I only spent 1 day there but I was in the "ghetto" and I went down town, to the historic section, we drove around alot. I am just wowed. I would really like to go back and be able to spend more time there and get to explore more.
Heading to NYC tomorrow I am really excited to get into the city.
a.jpg)
Richmond, VA

A tunnel on the way to Philly, Friday night

Bridge on the way to Philly...

again

Fall leaves in Jersey...
PHILLY:

Ben Franklin bridge to Philly


I think this is better then merging hip hop and rock n roll : )

Obama rally...


rally...

rally...

rally...

rally...

rally...




















