Wednesday, November 12, 2008

In case of fire break the glass...

Where has my day gone? I took the day off to get things accomplished and I have accomplished much of nothing. Yesterday was suppose to be my day of solitary school work. Didn’t happen either.

So I had a hiccup. I made a promise to myself and then I broke. I told myself I would not let people into my life that do not deserve to be there. Did I do that… well I started to. Being nice to someone is almost as bad as I don’t know, its just not good. I think for certain friendships to exist, there need to be boundaries in place. I need the opportunity to put those boundaries in place, if the time cannot be given than I will not be coming around. I subject myself to my own misery while other people pat themselves on their back. I am much stronger then I was a month ago, I am breaking the cycle before it beings.

I am now really going to try and get school work done, in fact I am going to leave and go to school because I work so much better there.