Its nights like this when I wish I had a nice guy to spend time with. Its nice and cold out, the air is crisp and fresh, not a cloud in the sky and the stars are bright and beautiful. Nothing is more romantic then the night sky. I just wish I had a cuddy buddy, but only at moments like this. It would be nice to go to one of my most favorite spots, my secret hammocks on the beach, snuggle with a blank, enjoy amazing conversation and just relax, with someone.
I believe that when I am truly ready to meet someone or the right “one” that I will. My life is very busy right now and I have some things I need to get over and deal with on my own, before I would be able to commit to someone else. How does that saying go, “good things come to people who wait” or “good things happen to good people”, either one. I think I am both.
It saddens me how sometimes things fall apart. Marilyn Monroe once said “sometimes good things must fall apart so better things can happen.” I think I can agree with that, I just grow impatient waiting for the better things.
My new favorite song, it just matches the mood I am in… “….how did we get here, I use to know you sooo well…..:
I have pictures I want to post but I will have to do it tomorrow becuase I just got a phone and I have to write a paper.. so I will blog tomorrow...