Tuesday, November 18, 2008

a little overwhelmed...

Remember… breathe in.. breathe out… take a deep breath… release… That is how I feel today. I am a bit overwhelmed… just a bit. School is almost done which I am not so stressed about because I have almost everything done. But I have to really start studying for my GRE I signed up to retake it today on December 10th. I wanted to take it sooner but all the dates were filled but that is fine it will give me time to really study and etc… then I have to start applying for schools. That just seems to become harder and harder each day… I don’t know why but that is just the way it makes me feel. I have to write all this shit and these schools want all this crazy stuff like a writing sample, a goal statement, or a letter of intent. WHAT!!!!!!! A writing sample? Maybe I’ll just send a link of my blog… where do they think I have been attending college? I haven’t had to write anything at all in all my classes and what I have written has been a joke. A letter of intent and goal statement… well I want to go to school knock it out ASAP so I can move on with my life and start working on my PH.D. dammmmit! I got to get this schooling done by the time I am 30 because that is what I promised myself. Then I get my Land Rover : )

I think I am mostly feeling overwhelmed because I need to find a job. Now is a very difficult time to be trying to enter the workforce. Sooooooo many people are looking for jobs and there are hardly any available. But I don’t know I am sure I will find one somewhere. The thought of working just kind of makes me sick to my stomach I haven’t worked in, in at least a year, almost! However, next week I only have school on Monday HOOOOOOOOOOOORAY!!! So I can apply all of my time next week to finding a job.

I went to get my passport today and they DENIED me! I have to go through this ridiculous processes of getting a new birth certificate all because mine does not have a raised seal. I will be sending off all the paper work tomorrow… everything has to go through Georgia, since that is where I was born. Blahhh what a pain in the ass and just ridiculous, all over a seal!

The sunset was amazing tonight… this picture serves know justice to the colors which decorate the skyline, but offers you an idea. I love the weather and hope it stays forever!