Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My new president!

obama Pictures, Images and Photos
President Barack Obama

I don't have much to say besides I am very moved. I am glad I was able to witness this monumental moment in history not only for the people of this country but for what I think will be an evolution in the direction of this country. I have never been so inspired by one person. I loved his speech, I had goosebumps, it was amazing.

I just feel an uplifting sense of people-hood, a great sense of unity, and a positive shift which is ahead of us. I feel a sense of comfort. I think my head will rest easier tonight in hopes and belief that better days are to come, and are actually possible. In belief, that I have someone representing me, that understands my struggles, and is fighting for me to have the chance and opportunities which I have been told of, for being a citizen of this great country. I have a sense of American pride which I have lacked and longed for. I am motivated. I am dedicated. I am proud.

I am also happy to say that Florida was a democratic state, we were a toss-up but I am glad we went blue!

I am really looking forward for the days to come and to see the progression which I think will take place. Good night, and God bless America! : )