Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stupid Boys!!

Do you know what I love? Stupid boys. Boys who think they are men, however, they are not stupid because they think they are men they are stupid because they are boys! So just let this be known to ALL people of the male species, do NOT think that you can talk to me (pursue me, talk to me) and have a girlfriend ESPECAILLY a fiancé and think for 5 seconds that I will not find out. For your sake if you are going to be lying and shit to me I hope I find out sooner than later. But eventually I will find out and then most likely given the situation I will probably ruin your life!
I am an honest person and faithful person in all of my relationships (romantic and platonic) I expect people to be honest and faithful in return, though that is not typically the case. Cheating really bothers me, I would never do that to someone that I was in a relationship with and/or with someone who I know is in a relationship!! I truly believe in Karma and what goes around comes around!

As for my blog, one down or so, about Phil, I think it’s funny how many people responded to that blog! I guess the fact that I even mention his name upsets so many people. It’s amazing how people give others so much power over them. I just typed his name one time and BANG people get all over the place, very mixed emotions about that blog. I found it interesting. It felt good to write and everyone wants to know what I did. *Sighs* well I did a lot of things! More good than bad, but I guess the few bad things that I did do out way alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the good things I did, but isn’t hat always how it is? So I will leave your minds to wonder, be as creative as you would like because I am very creative.. waaahahahaha! I did what I knew it would take to push him far enough away so that he would hopefully not try and come back and so I could not go back to him! I know him well enough to push his buttons and thats exactly what I did!

So I got Netflix yesterday, I got a thing in the mail yesterday to try in for 2 weeks for free some I’m like why not its free!! So I did it and it’s kind of cool so far! I got to watch 2 movies last night right online; I didn’t even have to download them I just streamed them right through my computer (even though I was called a grandma for using the word streaming). The quality wasn’t amazing at all but it was totally free, right away and I didn’t have to go anywhere, or even move from my bed for that fact, I just hit play so, I am willing to sacrifice quality for connivance! But I watched 2 REALLY good movies that I will recommend right now: The King of California & The Air I Breathe . 2 good movies, I enjoyed them both!

Okay will I am off to Barnes N Nobles.