Saturday, August 30, 2008

just what the dr. ordered...

A nap and some Taking Back Sunday!!!! I just woke up after passing out after that very emotionally drianing blog. And I have regathered my thoughts and feel alot better. I am not going to read that blog b/c I think its going to make me upset again, but I feel like I just really repeated myself alot, but really its alot of issues steming from a few problems. What I think the real issues is that I am trying to stand up for myself and its not somthing I am use to doing so I kinda get lost in the shuffel. But I am going to work on some school work, in 3 1/2 hours it will be a new day and this will all be yesterdays news!

Dear Taking Back Sunday thank you for once again saving my life! I wanted to choose one song and put it up but I just couldnt do it, there are too many!! I think this one will do, listen to the lyrics. *sighs* amazing!!
I dont think they ever made an actual music vid to this song, which is kind of sad but this will do, a great song and cute little picture to go with it!

Im an amazing person. I am a good person. Im beautiful. Yes, I am!