So today I went to the beach and it was sooo nice. The water was sooo clear, you could see the bottom. It was just awesome. It was nice to just float around and relax. Now im at home baking a cake for my bff’s 25 birthday tomorrow, I am actually done baking I just have to wait for 3 cakes to cool and then decide how I’m going to piece it all together.. I have no idea what im gonna do I have a plan and a vision in my head but applying it to actual cake is not always as easy but I will survive…. Well I hope!
I had to go to Wal-Mart and return something today it was interesting some guy in from of me started talking to me and then his I guess wife came up and she was conversating with me as well. Which is fine… guy asked me if I went to the beach today because “I look like I got some sun today”. But the reason of me telling you this is that the lady smelt of liquor. But she shared with me some information that I do not think that I should keep from everyone. We were having a conversation about gas and I told them I have a truck (the lines to return shit in Wal-Mart are forever long) and he insisted I get rid of it, then finally he got to the register, so the lady decided to come about an inch away from my face and tell me a secret, that her friends financial advisor told her that Dodge started making Rams and Ford stopped making F150’s. So her friend is going to buy 10 trucks, yes she said 10 trucks and she is going to what the lady said “park um” she is going to “park um for 5 years”. Because gas is going to go down and there is going to be a HIGH want for trucks and they aren’t going to be available anymore. So shes going to flip her truck, the 10 she bought and sell them for LOTS of money!! She said I should go buy more trucks if I can. She said that the market is going to change or there is going to be a catastrophe and we are gonna be in high demand, us truck owners.
I wonder if this ladies friends financial advisor owns stock in vehicle industry (not that I really believe it). But I did not think that I should keep this secret from anyone!