Sunday, August 31, 2008

comfort food...

So last night I just needed some comfort food (well technically VERY early this morning). I needed me some Waffel House, sooo me and my BFF hit the road in search of one... here are a few pics along the way.


i ride in the back seat, i feel safe there


yeah we are late nite rollers


coppppper, we sped by i think it looks cool


on the road again... i-95


i think this is better than the gates of hevan


my eyes are puffy b/c i had been crying i am not on drugs!!


ashlie posted up at the WF


my 3 best friends, oh how i love them, grilllled chez, grits & the best ever waffels


Ashlie was excited about this... so i took a pic


one more time just b/c


on the way home.. what a billboard!! AWSOME!

So I feel alot better today, I woke up upset but I just feel okay now. I dont know why I get/got so upset, well I do know but it is what it is I suppose. I am going to work on some of my school work.