I just am a bloggin mess. I have so much on my mind, it has not stopped in like 48 hours wheeels just turnin and burnin going in every direction.
I don't see how I can be attracted to someone that seems so wrong for me. And I cant even pin point what it is about this person that I like. Maybe I dont even like them, maybe I am just board and have nothing else better, so I am just settling. But it cant be what it is, because if it was I dont think I would have a problem droppin it and moving on.
I can analyze any situation and come to a solution. I can create an escape plan from any trap. I can brainstorm an idea from a pile of sticks that can build a mansion. But this, this I don't know what it is. Its something I think alot about and don't know much about.
I know he makes me crazy in my head. I think he gets great pleasure out of it!
I think I should walk away or let things stand where they are. I think I am sick of being a back up plan. I think if was meant to be it would have already been. I think I am cared for but not loved and since I want to be loved I will never be happy with being cared for. I think its going to be hard "but baby I have crawled home from worse then this" (taking back sunday lyrics). I think in my heart of hearts I know he is not the one for me.
I think this is the perfect song.