You know in the weirdest way I am so very proud of myself at the moment, I feel like I am on the verge of tears but I just can’t cry. I know I said I wasn’t going to blog about this but I can’t help myself, I am so frustrated, and angry, yet I don’t care, it’s weird... So today I worked in my kindergarten class for the 1st time… I’ll tell you about that below… but 1st I decided to go meet my friend for linner (lunch/dinner… kind of like brunch… ahhhh ha don’t steal my shit bitches), at we went to a dinning establishment where a certain someone of previous issue works. I mean it was not a big deal to me because I am over the situation and am completely impartial to his existence for the most part. So we ate, talked whatever, I do truly enjoy the company and talks of some of the other people in there… so as I am getting ready to leave I made a comment, because for whatever reason I felt like I kept spitting when I was talking, not like showering people but I don’t know. I think it was because I was very parch and had been talking ALL DAY! And he decides to say to me “It’s because you are a gap tooth” honestly, I cannot believe that he said that too me. I jaw just dropped. Like seriously I am so insecure about my teeth, if he would have ever listened to me talk he would have known that, but I mean he says I am one of his “best friends” so why would he ever listen or think about what he is saying. So I tell him that he really hurt my feelings, that I can’t believe he just said that and he responds with “ oh here we go, I can’t never say anything right, but you can say mean things about me”, okay whatever! I have never personally attacked him in that manner and I am sure he would say that he was “just joking” but he is always just joking about everything, maybe because after he says things or he is called out on his bullshit he realizes how big of an asshole he is and doesn’t want to look so stupid! I have never said anything to him or called him a name, or anyone for that fact. I have full on stood up for him always because A LOT of people have A LOT of shit to talk about him, even people he thinks are his friends!!! If he would have said “well maybe it’s because you have a gap in your teeth” or something like that I would have be OKAY with that!! I do have one and my teeth fairly spaced! But no, he said “it’s because you are a gap tooth”, I really wanted to say well at least I don’t have a receding hair life, I don’t shave my eyebrows like a fucking girl, have really small lips, you are the hairiest person I have ever met and it’s disgusting, that he is pompous and arrogant (but if I was to say those things I would have to sit and define them, I guess that’s why he makes pizzas), or pointed out many of his many other flaws! I only wish I was ½ as good looking as he thinks he is and he is nothing special by any means, I could walk down any street in any inner city and find 50000000000 guys that look similar but better than him! It took every bone in my body not to say these things, but it’s beside me; once again, that is not how to you talk to someone who is your “friend” or to really anyone. But someone who is completely socially antiquate and has NO friends would not know that. And maybe that’s why you do not have any friends. I love people who think they are good people and they really are not, like people who couldn’t start to even define what that means, and people who say they have good morals and values yet don’t act upon them. And how could I forget, while he is sitting with us he says to my friend "I know everything about your situation, she told me everything", and he is sitting there talking to her about her situation! I talk to him in confidence!!! He does/did the same to me, there have been SO many times where I could just accidentally spilled something, personal about him or about somthing he has said about someone else to the person he talked about. But, NO, I keep my mouth shut, fake ass.... ughhhhh! Seriously! Man that angers me! I really hope he is smoking weed and drinking as much as he says because it will only goes to show you what kind of person he really is, a hypocrite, among other things! Keep patting yourself on the back for fucking 18 year old sluts (because any guy can do that it doesn’t take much) and meeting girls that do drugs, I am sure you will wind up with one of them because you could never maintain a good person, who has any sense of integrity, morals, or self-respect. However, if I had your life, I guess I would do the same! Congratulations, best of luck to you!!
Ill have to blog about my 1st day at school later... Im o u t!