Excitement/satisfaction only sets me up for extreme disappointment! You get 10 points then within 3 hours you’re at -25! This will be my last blog on this topic. But I am really done, I just will never get over what I need to get over and I will never been given the time to explain myself to the point that I feel justification. I understand how this could be viewed as completely dragged out and the topic is no longer desired in discussion, but it’s what I need and if I can’t have what I need, fine, but you can check me off you list. I guess I can’t stand being #1111113999999999995408093428890238890890239805890293084 to someone who is in my top 5. Even if it’s not the case, its how I feel. Sorry, I may not expect to be #1, 2, 3, 4, or even maybe 5, but I do expect to come before MySpace! What number does that fall in your life? I guess I am just completely psychotic or something I am sure!!!!!!! I can’t just put expectations on people and expect them to comply, but I do. I would never ask for something extremes I would just ask for my friend! Did anyone watch The Hills last night? I feel like Lauren at the end talking to Audrina but, unfortunately ending isn’t as happy! Some things I guess as badly as you want them are just not meant to be. I have been talking about what I need to do for MONTHS! Now, it is time to step up to the plate and take full control of my life, this I think will be the easiest thing that I have ever walked away from in my life because the line has been drawn and I am 5 miles down the road. 3 months my hands will be completely washed of the entire situation, until then its strictly business!
This is how I feel; forward to 15 mintues 30 seconds, I am Lauren.(It's going to take a mintue, but ITS WORTH IT! I couldnt have said it better)
Except my ending is not so happy............
I feel kind of bummy this week because I have SO much to do, I have had an exam today, I have one on Thursday, I have a HUGE presentation tomorrow, which my teacher decided to email me on Sunday saying she gave me the wrong thing to do my presentation on so I had to start alllllllllllllll over again, I also have a huge paper due on Friday. Monday I have surgery and I’m not excited about that at all. I have also been eating fast food all week, starting from the weekend so it’s not aiding to my mood, it also makes me crappy. But after surgery and recovery next week… I’m sooooo back bitches and I am excited!