Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Neverending Story...

Overall I have come to believe that people are just very selfish. No one ever takes into consideration how their actions or words can affect other people. Even if the words are not directly spoken to them, words can create a hostile environment. Confrontation is something that I am not a fan of, I do not like being involved in it and I do not like being around it.Yet, I have been forced to deal with it my entire life. I think a person can only take so much until they come to a breaking point, I have surpassed my breaking point, but I am here for other reasons. I try my hardest to protect the people under me but its hard.

I am counting down the days until I graduate so that I can move out of my house and be out on my own. The days will not come fast enough. I will start applying to grad schools starting the 2nd week of October. Any acceptance letter will be viewed as a golden ticket. I just have to keep my head up, stay focused, and work hard.

I am feeling okay today. This morning was rough, I feel a sleep in the tub again, so I was soaking for like 2 hours.

Man, did I mention I am counting down the days...