Saturday, September 20, 2008

Midnight? snack..

Its 1:38 am... I cant sleep my head is KILLING me... I haven't taken any meds I think that's why, a week in Im already addicted. I mean I guess going from never taking any meds not even Tylenol to straight Percosets, I guess I should have saw it coming.

On top of my headache I was starving... so I at least killed one of my issues, I had the oddest craving for some pancakes so I got up and made me some pancakes from scratch... yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!!! Nothing like a 1:30 am snack!


from the top...

a side shot....

ohhhhh syuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp!! yummmy!!

I watched the movie Waterhorse tonight, it actually wasnt that bad. Definatley a kid or family movie. Im not gonna lie I did tear up a bit at the end... what can I say it was a touching story of the Waterhorse!

I think I am going to try and pass out now. It is 1:46am.

Oh and I know you are all thinking it and the answer is yes, EVERYTHING I cook and/or bake does turn out perfect and absolutely delicious. Can you believe it, not only am I highly intelligent and articulate, incredibly nice and humble, but I can cook. Fancy that, did I mention I was single? Hmmmm, its the town I live in, *giggle* trust that. Ok ta ta for now world.

Its 1:49am