I’m a little confused, I think, but not really. I think I am really over everything I have been struggling with, yet, new circumstances have arisen. Assumptions turn into conformation. But is it enough? Communication is truly the most important thing in the world, in every aspect of all things. IF people could truly learn how to communicate there would be no hate in the world. I don’t like it when my mind and my heart have conflicting consensus. Everyone I know will just tell me I am stupid, but who are they to judge? Know one really understands expect me or him, or maybe just him, yeah, I think thats more accurate! I have always been someone who is misunderstood, I think mostly because people are too quick to judge others. How many chances do people deserve? Is everything out in the open? Is it even a matter of that? I think I am just going let it go and if things fall back into place then they do… I am not going to over extend myself, not because I don’t care but because I don’t care (reference Your Loss blog, public servie announcement, I think thats what I mean). Make sense of that and get back to me!!
A poem by Shel Silverstein:
Reflection
Each time I see the Upside-Down Man
Standing in the water,
I look at him and start to laugh,
Although I shouldn’t oughtter.
For maybe in another world
Another time
Another town,
Maybe HE is right side up
And I am upside down.
And I almost forgot to tell everyone, I got placed for school. I am taking a class where I actually have to go into a classroom and teach and today I got my school and information. I got the school I wanted, I am VERY excited. I wanted this school becuase I know the schools demographics and students are VERY diverse and those are the students I want to teach. So I really can not express my excitment!! I am going to be doing kintergarden, which makes me a bit nervouos but I think I could/can have fun with it. I am not sure when I will start, I believe I am suppose to start the week of the 15th, but the 15th is the day I have to have surgery so we will see. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!