Friday, September 26, 2008

Polotcs....ivote












You know there are a lot of things that people do not have experience in many things which they become very successful in. I don’t think that anyone has anything else on Obama besides his lack of experience. I really do not think that it is about experience but about passion and what you want to make of yourself. Motivated people can do amazing things! I think that if you go into something with an open mind and open ideals you can really make a difference. Obviously the things that we have been doing in this country over the last few years, is not working and that we are and have made great mistakes. I think there needs to be GREAT changes and new ideas brought forth. I think we need someone who understands and I just feel like Obama is a real person, like he cares. He is high educated and he represents himself that way. I think he has the right mind set and that he can be very successful as a president. We are supposed to be a country of opportunity and place for growth; I think that we need to give Obama a chance.

I vote Obama, I vote for change!