Today I woke up kind of late from not getting much sleep last night and went to make cupcakes with my sister. I left my main decorating tip at home so I used the other; I don’t typically use this for chocolate cupcakes because as you can see from the pictures it kind of looks like poo!!
I also went to the beach because I read a news article about “how bad the beach is” and “how big the waves are”, ummm well maybe some beaches are worse than others?! The one I went to was not so bad and the waves were pretty big, just really nice clean, well formed waves. We got a swell from Hanna. But as far as beach erosion is concerned I think it is not a big of an issue as we make it seem and most of it is our fault! Every few years my county, as well as neighboring counties, spend MILLLLIONS!!!! of dollars for “beach renovations” aka pumping tons of sand onto the beach to replace what has left during the winter! I wonder if anyone stopped to think what happened to the beaches before we got this hair brain idea because the beaches have been where way before our existence and will be here probably after. The beaches self sustain themselves and we ruin and make erosion worse by adding sand to the beaches, everyone knows during the winter the sand disappears and during the summer it finds its way back, it is the natural process. But you know we don’t consider that. It’s just ridiculous, the people who build million dollar homes along the beaches get scared and ugly beaches hurt our draw tourists, never mind the effect on the environment!! Idioits!
Here are my pics from my day:

sprinkles

cupake



dog

Crazy sister

again

brother...

me

on the way to the beach...

the beach...


Hope everyone has a good weekend!! Thanks for reading!