Monday, August 11, 2008

Drugs and idiots...

What is wrong with people? Why do people think it is cool to do drugs or to brag about doing drugs? Drugs are NOT cool, even if it is something as simple as smoking weed. Drugs and alcohol are made for weak people who cannot deal with their reality. Why do we live in a society where it is cool to say “Im going out to get smashed” or “I was totally wasted” I mean it’s not cool to say “Man, I was so not in control of myself last night and I don’t know what I did” or “I have issues in my life, I don’t feel like I have anyone to talk to so I just drink”. I really don’t understand, I don’t think that I ever will. I smoked weed when I was 18 to try it, and I also use to drink on occasion, I think I have maybe been drunk a handful of times and it was all, mostly when I was in high school because I did go to a lot of parties and I never wanted to be “uncool” and because I lacked confidence in myself. Now, in my adult age I don’t feel that way, I am happy to say that I do not drink, do any drugs, and I don’t even smoke cigarettes. I have no problem with going to a bar/club filled with people drinking and walking up to the bar and ordering a Sheryl Temple. Why do I feel this way? Because I know who I am or I am on track to becoming who I want to be! There are a lot of things in my life that I am not happy with and/or I do not like about myself but I do not go out and try to drink away my problems because it only intensifies them. I may feel great that night but you know what when I wake up in the am, all of my problems will come right back in my door, and probably will have a few extra problems with them! For issues to go away you have to DEAL WITH THEM! This maybe really hard but if you applied all the time you spent drinking, to better your life eventually you can have that good life. If you don’t drink or smoke and you say that you do and you just brag about it, which is just the stupidest lamest thing I have ever heard. I mean, I don’t know, maybe if you have friends that do those things okay fine and you want to try and fit in, but please don’t waste my time with it because to me it’s just nonsense! Unless you just don’t want me to talk to you anymore and so it is your way of pushing me away, but then you are just wasting your time because you have already lost me, you just haven’t realized it!

I don’t know why I do this but I guess, even though I don’t care for certain people, they are still able to pull my sympathy card. I don’t know if you are using drugs, I am sure you are because you have no sense of self-worth, and I think you just don’t know how to act, like you never know how to act when I call you out on shit and you try to play like you are a good guy when I know you are not, I see through your bullshit, omg, but you can continue to play games, I will have no part in them from this point on, plus when you read my blogs below I am sure you will feel the same! This is the only warning I am offering you, you are one day going to really regret the decisions you are making in your life. You are allowing people to come into your life who don’t care about you because they are substance abusers (this includes alcohol). These people are not your friends and they are only affiliating themselves with you for one reason. #1 if you are buying the stuff (alcohol and etc…) and/or #2 you are just place to do it at where they don’t have to worry about getting in trouble #3 you are someone to do it with, you are simply a host and a very replaceable body. You will lose and push away everyone that is a true friend of yours and that cares about you (I’m not talking about myself I am talking about anyone). The people you are affiliating do not care about you, they are just using you and you are truly setting yourself up, you can say you don’t care, but I know you do, deep, deep, down you do! But then again you have always seemed good at settling for things, that is also pretty sad. These things will consume your life and you will be at a true loss. One day you will wake up and think what am I doing, because this is not who you are and you will have less then what you ever had to start with. You will truly be all alone.

I really think you should seek professional psychological advising. True or not, I think you need someone to talk to in confidence that can offer you assistance in your life.