I watched the movie Supersize Me last night and it was what really made me decide to do this. I watched a perfectly healthy man gain 20 lbs and be almost on his death bed in 30 days from eating McDonald’s. It was really truly amazing, he brought up so many good points and to watch someone else do that to themselves and explain so many ideas behind these fast food companies really helped me. He started to feel bad and always be exhausted, he felt depressed for no reasons then when he was eating the food he felt better, I can relate to these things.
It’s not healthy to eat the way I have been eating and so I am going to change. For a few months last year I was eating really healthy, well healthier than usual and going to the gym every day I lost about 15lbs in a couple of months and I felt really good. I want to be back and that place but I want to surpass the 15lbs and keep going. My biggest issue with food is that I am a very emotional eater, when I get upset or stressed it’s what I do I eat. I don’t drink, I don’t smoke, or any other type of drug, but I eat and it’s not that I eat a lot it’s just I eat junk and sometimes I will over eat. Also, I do not like vegetables at all, I will only eat broccoli, spinach, mashed potatoes, and corn; which the last 2 aren’t any good for me. I do however, LOVE fruit, so it’s mostly what my diet will consist of!
I went grocery shopping and bought: shrimp, plums, peaches, broccoli, yogurt, Motts for Tots apple juice (it has ½ the sugar of the reg), tuna fish,apples and some 100 cal pack of pretzels. My biggest challenge is going to start next week when school starts! Because I am on the go I would typically swing by someplace and grab some food. But I am going to do it I can eat at Subway or grab a smoothie without sugar or sweeteners there is a Jamba Juice across from my school I heard they have really great smoothies and I <3 smooothies!! Or I may pack a lunch! So there are options for me I just have to exercise self-control. I am also starting back in the gym tomorrow!
So goodbye fast food!!
bye bye bye sonic....
i love their ice!! its great and prob full of bacteria : )
A couple pics I took while I was out and about today left over from the storm, just lots and lots of flooding!!!